Happy President’s Day y’all! Today I’m getting personal and answering 18 questions for you all to get to know me a little better:
1. What’s your philosophy in life?
Make time for the things that make you happy to be alive.
2. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself?
I overthink everything. Sometimes I wish I could turn it off.
3. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
Introvert for the most part.
4. What was the worst phase in your life?
Middle school for sure. I was overweight and made fun of for it. I also was dealing with my parents divorce and my dads mental illness.
5. Is what you’re doing now what you always wanted to do growing up?
I had no idea my life would be the way it is. I feel fortunate to have my job, friends, family, pug, and all of the travel I’ve been able to do.
6. What makes you feel accomplished?
I feel accomplished that I have a career in cosmetics that I am passionate about.
7. What’s your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much?
Moulin Rouge is my favorite movie. I love the music, costumes and the love story.
8. Do you usually stay friends with your exes?
Not with exes that I had a serious relationship with. I don’t think it’s good for either person or for future relationships.
9. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?
Left alone to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Grey’s Anatomy.
10. What’s an ideal weekend for you?
Sleeping in and going somewhere new.
11. What do you think of best friends of the opposite sex?
As long as they don’t interfere with your relationship, it’s totally fine. Although I do think it’s difficult to have opposite sex relationships without one person developing romantic feelings.
12. Are you confrontational?
13. When was the last time you broke someone’s heart?
My last relationship in college.
14. Would you relocate for love?
Yes, if it made sense for my career as well.
15. Do you believe in second chances?
Yes in most situations.
16. What is your idea of a perfect vacation?
Traveling to Europe! Italy has been my favorite vacation so far. I am going back in June and I am SO excited.
17. What’s on your bucket list this year?
Get engaged 💍 any day now…😂
18. What’s your biggest regret in life?
Not standing up for myself on a few occasions and letting the words of people who mean nothing to me, effect my emotions and decisions.
Earrings: Agave Fleurs
Agave Fleurs earrings are some of my favorite! I absolutely love the designs and colors.
Top: That’s the Way Lace Goes from Nasty Gal
Belt: Leather belt with Double G from Gucci
Hair Extensions: BALAYAGE 160G 20″ by Guy Tang from Bellami Hair
Shoes: Yaro Ankle Strap Sandal from Sam Edelman