First post of the New Year! 2017 was a good year. I started off the year in Spain, visiting my best friend. I got my first little pug, Teddy. I went to Cabo for my boyfriend’s family reunion. I went to Las Vegas a lot. I visited Toronto, Ontario for the first time. I turned 25! I sold the car I had since I was 16 and got a new car. I flew on 35 planes for work and fun. AND one of my favorite milestones is relaunching my blog!
It can be difficult balancing work, my blog, travel and my personal life because I try to make sure that everything I do, I do wholeheartedly. So for 2018, my New Year’s resolutions are to:
- Be more organized – I’m hoping to organize my time more efficiently in order to make sure I have time to do all of the things I love.
- Learn Italian- I have a super exciting Europe trip coming up in June and our last stop is to one of my absolute favorite cities, Rome!
- Be in the moment- I get so caught up in the future and the past, I sometimes forget just to live and be present.
- Get a second pug- I want a black pug named Beauregard aka Beau (My boyfriend is not down…haha)
- Dedicate more time to my blog- I plan on posting at least two posts a month, hopefully three.
Thank you so much for reading my blog! Stay tuned for exciting things to come in 2018 🙂
Striped Dress: Cupcakes and Cashmere Metallic Sweater Dress
Leather Booties: Zara.